Edinburgh International Climbing Arena
How to book and pay for your session online
To book online you have to have an account with us.
- If you have an Edinburgh Leisure card/are a member we will have automatically set up an account for you. If you don’t know your password, or haven’t set one up, go to our ‘Book now’ portal and click ‘Forgotten password’ Simply follow the instructions from there.
- If you don’t have an Edinburgh Leisure card you can set up a ‘Pay as you go’ account with us. Or, you can of course buy a membership or a discount card and we will set up an account for you.
Get started with your booking
To help you book a climbing session, gym session or fitness class, we've prepared as series of how-to videos to take you through the process. Booking with Edinburgh Leisure is easy – all you need is an account. If you don't have one, you can do so by clicking 'Get a membership or discount card' below.
Booking available now!
Once you are set up on our booking system, you can book either online or using our app.
Please be aware that not all our activities can currently be booked online or via our app, and may need to be booked at reception instead.
Bookable Online or Via App
- Gym Sessions
- Fitness Classes
- Bouldering Sessions
- Verified Climber Climb Sessions
- New Register Climber Climb Sessions
Bookable at Reception
- Guest Climber Bookings
- Belayer Climb Sessions
Download Our App
Why not download our FREE mobile app. Booking fitness classes, courts and golf tee times has never been faster! Available now for Apple and Android devices.
Keeping each other safe – our activity guidelines
Fitness Class Guidelines
Get a preview
We've been working hard to create a safe environment for you to enjoy and we've made some changes to how we do things, including:
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation
- Physical distancing around the venue
- Online booking and carefully scheduled activities to manage numbers and customer flow
- Plastic shields installed at service points to protect you and our employees
- Ensuring studio ventilation adheres to guidance
- Sanitisation stations at entry/exit to all key areas
- Personal workout areas
- Limiting activities and facilities, for example our changing rooms are not open and we have limited the number of lockers that can be used
- Specialist staff training