Community Access Programme
Edinburgh Leisure's Community Access Programme (CAP) supports community groups, organisations and charities to get the people they work with active. By working in partnership, we can help Edinburgh's most vulnerable individuals and communities get active and improve the lives of the people of Edinburgh.
Regular physical activity helps:
- Reduce stress and improves mood
- Boosts confidence and self esteem
- Improves balance, flexibility and posture
- Improves quality and quantity of sleep
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes in later life
- Build relationships and social skills
CAP provides organisations with:
Training to promote physical activity
CAP provides training for organisations looking to use physical activity as a tool to improve the lives of their service users. Click here to register for our training.
Access to physical activity
CAP provides reduced prices for partner organisations to access Edinburgh Leisure's 14 gyms and 10 swimming pools as well as fitness classes, badminton court and pitch hire.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0131 458 2100.
To apply as an organisation please click here