Gym and Fitness Class Memberships Currently Unavailable
Due to system updates, our Gym and Fitness Class Memberships are currently unavailable to purchase. All other membership types, including the Spring Pass are available as normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to have these available again as soon as possible.
Under 5s Activities and Classes
Help your little one to get active, learn new skills and more importantly have fun! With coached activities including swimming, dancing, football, diving, trampolining and gymnastics there's something for every little one to get involved and get moving with us.
Jump into Sport Multi-Sports class
The Jump into Sport program is a multi-sports class and develops physical literacy and spatial awareness and delivers multi-activity sport sessions specifically designed for children from 3 to 5 years old.
Each session is 45 minutes and allows children the opportunity to try of a wide range of sports including; athletics, tennis, gymnastics, football and lots more!
These early years activities help children to develop, balance, coordination, agility and speed, increase self-confidence, enjoy exercise from an early age, develop social skills and meet other children.
Don't miss out, book your space now!
Adult & Baby, Adult & Child Classes
- Jump into Sport (18 months to 5 years old) Jump into Sport is a multi-sport class and develops physical literacy and spatial awareness and delivers multi-activity sport sessions specifically designed for children from 18 months to 5 years old. Each session is 45 minutes and allows children the opportunity to try of a wide range of sports including; athletics, tennis, gymnastics, football and lots more! These early years activities help children to develop, balance, coordination, agility and speed, increase self-confidence, enjoy exercise from an early age, develop social skills and meet other children.
- Swim Baby (3 months to 11 months) and Swim Toddler (1 - 2 years)
A safe and fun introduction to the water with your little one. Be there when they start their swimming journey and as they continue to become more confident and independent in the water.
- Baby Nippers (walking -18 months)- Help with the development of your toddler’s fundamental gross motor skills such as balance, rolling, sitting, crawling and walking using using a variety of music, songs and rhyme in a safe and fun environment.
- Gym Nippers (18 months to 3 Years) - Get moving together with safe and interactive adult & child gymnastics sessions
- Gym & Jump (18 months to 3 years) - Little ones can reach for the stars with our mixed gymnastics & trampoline skills classes
- Kick Starters is a new parent and child class introducing 'the beautiful game' to pre-school children up to 3 years old, in a play-oriented format. The target age group 18 months to 3 years. Classes 45 mins
Pre-School classes (3-5 years)
Jump into Sport Classes
Develops physical literacy and spatial awareness and delivers multi-activity sport sessions specifically designed for children from 3-5 years old.
Baby and Gym Nippers
Build up their confidence and movement skills in this gymnastics based class. Adult & Child classes from walking- 18 months also available.
Gym & Jump
Little ones can reach for the stars with our mixed gymnastics & trampoline skills classes. Adult & Child classes from 18 months also available
Find Out More
Football Mini Kickers and Kick Starters
Got a budding football star? In our football classes they learn the core starter skills all while playing.
Jump and Dive Skills
Using the dive board and trampoline in our dry dive area, this is the perfect start for trampolining, gymnastics or diving when they're older.
Find Out More
Run, Jump and Throw
All the games and challenges you can imagine to establish the foundations for the next stars of track and field.Find Out More
Help your little one build up their confidence in the water with early years swim classes across the city. Adult and Baby/Child classes also available.
Serve up some fun for your little one! Our Tots Tennis classes run at Craiglockhart and The Meadows.
Booking into a coaching class
Use our Coaching HomePortal to book and pay online for classes. The Coaching HomePortal also allows you to book into additional classes, add siblings to your account and book them into a suitable class.
- Current customers without an activated Coaching HomePortal account - please activate your account first. Click here for a guide to help you activate your account.
- Current customers with an activated Coaching HomePortal account - Click here to go to the Coaching HomePortal. When booking your class please ensure you enter your email and password under the Returning Customers section.
- New customers - Click here to go to the Coaching Homeportal. Once you have selected your class, select the option to Register as a new customer.
Once you have booked and paid online, and received your confirmation, your space is guaranteed.
For a full list of our different coaching venues and the individual classes they offer please visit the link below
Spring into Soft Play with Edinburgh Leisure
Each of our unique soft play venues offers your own table right in the heart of the action, a cafe for tasty treats and snacks, and of course safe soft play fun!
Sessions are 60 or 90 minutes (90 minute sessions may not be available during busy spells or peak times)
There is no need to book - with designated Baby, Toddler and Junior zones ensuring fun and adventure for kids aged 0-10.
Our venues are open 7 days a week with prices from just £1 an hour.
Soft Play Membership
Our membership gives you incredible value, fantastic flexibility and of course, will keep your little ones entertained at all three of our unique venues.
Unlimited Soft Play at three fantastic venues
- Clambers at The Royal Commonwealth Pool
- Scrambles at Edinburgh International Climbing Arena
- Tumbles at Portobello
*1 child £17.99, 2 children £31.99, 3 children £39.99, 4 children £43.00.
From only £17.99* per month with our Young Explorer Soft Play Membership.