Welcome to Coaching at the Royal Commonwealth Pool
Booking into a coaching class
Use our Coaching HomePortal to book and pay online for classes. The Coaching HomePortal also allows you to book into additional classes, add siblings to your account and book them into a suitable class.
- Current customers without an activated Coaching HomePortal account - please activate your account first. Click here for a guide to help you activate your account.
- Current customers with an activated Coaching HomePortal account - Click here to go to the Coaching HomePortal. When booking your class please ensure you enter your email and password under the Returning Customers section.
- New customers - Click here to go to the Coaching Homeportal. Once you have selected your class, select the option to Register as a new customer.
Once you have booked and paid online, and received your confirmation, your space is guaranteed.
Sports Classes at the Royal Commonwealth Pool
Practice twists and turns with trampolines and harnesses in the Dry Dive area before taking to the big boards. We follow the National Diving Award Scheme with classes for all levels.
Developing skills for life in strength, coordination,self confidence and body awareness. Gymnastics General teaches the basics of floor and vaulting skills from 5 years upwards before progressing to a higher class.
Our Gym Nippers classes help to develop motor skills, balance and agility. Progress within these classes will be monitored against class competencies and you can keep track by signing up to our portal.
From toddlers to older adults, we aim to improve confidence in and out of the water, with an emphasis on fun and progression. Our swim teachers are fully accredited and follow Scottish Swimming Learn to Swim Programme.
Reach your targets quicker with our expert 1-2-1 lessons!
Hone your skills in the water with our 1-2-1 swim and dive lessons.
Whether you are looking to build confidence in the pool or perfect your technique our enthusiastic team will help guide, support and encourage you to achieve your goals - fast. Our lessons are open to all ages and abilities, although the swim 1-2-1 session times are more suitable for adults.
Prices are £22 for a 25 minute session or £44 for 50 minutes. Bookings can be made up to a week in advance (or 8 days in advance if you have a membership card). Book via our App, or click here to book online.
For more information and FAQs about 1-2-1 lessons follow this link
Our Coaching Term Dates
Normal Term dates
Our normal coaching term dates are below:
- Thursday 5th January - Sunday 2nd April 2023
- Monday 17th April - Sunday 2nd July 2023
- Monday 14th August - Friday 22nd December 2023
- Saturday 6th January - Friday 29 March 2024