Welcome to Coaching at Meadowbank Sports Centre
Sports Classes at Meadowbank
Starting from the age of 3 to P7 children in our classes will develop confidence, spatial awareness and teamwork. As they progress they'll put their skills, tactics and knowledge into practice playing the game they enjoy.
Fundamentals (Active Start)Multi-Sport early years activities are the perfect introduction to sport and exercise. Try out a wide range of sports including athletics, tennis, football, gymnastics and more in a fun and social environment.
TrampoliningFor children who like to be airborne. Trampolining delivers balance, coordination, cardio fitness and self-confidence. Toddlers and bouncing are a natural combination so courses start at pre-school age.
How to Book a Coaching Class for the first time
Visit our coaching class timetable where you can check dates and times of classes, availability and request to book a space.
- Check which class would be right for you or your child from the links below.
- Check when your class will is on and whether it has spaces using the 'Class timetable and availability' button below.
- If there are spaces, you can complete a 'Booking Request Form'.
- Your space is not guaranteed at this stage. We will check and get back to you to confirm we have held a space and what the next steps are. Your space is guaranteed once we have your Direct Debit instruction and we have emailed confirmation to you. Normally we collect Direct Debits on or around the 1st of each month. The monthly amount is calculated and collected over 12 months.
- If there are no spaces in your choice of class, you can complete a 'Note of Interest Form'. We can't put you on a specific waiting list for a particular class but we'll get back in touch if a space becomes available in a suitable class. Please be aware that we will not get in touch unless a space becomes available - this can be the next day or up to 3 months depending on demand.
Please bear with us we may take longer than usual to get back to you at this time.
Manage Coaching Courses Online
For customers already in our coaching programme, you can access your online coaching home portal anytime anywhere for;
- Updates on your child's progress
- Online booking for the next class
Follow this link for more information on how to set up your Coaching Home Portal account.
Our normal term dates
Our normal coaching term dates are below (subject to Scottish Government guidelines):
- Thursday 6th January to Sunday 3rd July 2022