Coaching Home Portal
Save time, manage your coaching online
If you have a child in our coaching programme, our coaching home portal is your online hub for information about your child's coaching. When you set up an account on our coaching home portal you can:
- See details of what your child has been booked into.
- Track your child's progress against milestones set for their class (updated a minimum of 3 times per term)*.
- Book into your child's next class when they are ready to move up on their coaching pathway**.
* The majority of our classes have progress tracking online. However there are a minority of classes which do not have this.
** Online moving up is not available in all instances, for example if the next class is a different length. If this is the case you will get a message when you try to book online asking you to contact the venue instead. In this instance, please book in person at the venue in order that your direct debit is amended.
Register and set up your account now
1. Visit the online Coaching Home Portal
2. Click the 'Register Now' button
3. Type in the Card ID number (for person receiving the coaching). You will find this number on your welcome email that you received when your booking was confirmed.
4. Enter date of birth in the 'Member DOB' field (for person receiving the coaching)
5. Enter the email address you have previously provided us, or your postcode on record
6. If you have more than one child in a centre that's now on the Coaching Home Portal you can add them to your account at this stage by clicking 'Add another member'
7. Enter your email address
8. Set a password
9. You'll then be emailed a link which will activate your account when you click on it.
If you have any queries related to setting up your account please get in touch with us via this form.
Forgotten how to get in to the Coaching Home Portal?
What happens when my child is ready to move?
When your child is ready to move up we will send you an email to let you know. Go into your coaching home portal account where you will be able to see all the appropriate classes that currently have space in them. Simply chose a class that suits you and we'll send you an email to confirm your booking. If none of the options work for you,don't worry. The system is live so keep checking - as spaces become available they will show on the portal right away. Your child will stay in their existing class until a space that suits comes up.
Some important things to know
- There are a small number of classes whose pathway means that the ability to book online won't be available. If you have a child in one of these classes, your venue will continue to let you know when your child is ready to move and what their options are. These classes include: Craigroyston swimming lessons, Balerno swimming lessons, Mini polo, Water polo, Synchro class at Ainslie Park, Cullins (Climbing), Multi-activity classes at Gracemount, Hip-Hop Beginner, Cheerleading, Gymnastics Teens and Freestyle, Badminton class.
- Also if the next class on your child's pathway is a longer class or has a change in price you won't be able to use the coaching home portal to book it. If this is the case you will get a message when you try to book online asking you to contact the venue instead. In this instance, please book in person at the venue in order that your direct debit is amended.
Of course if you can't find what you're looking for, or would like to discuss your child's coaching further, please don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team at your centre.