Coaching Home Portal
Save time, manage your coaching online
If you have a child in our coaching programme, our Coaching HomePortal is your online hub for information about your child's coaching. When you set up an account on our coaching home portal you can:
- See details of what your child has been booked into.
- Track your child's progress against milestones set for their class*.
- Add another child to your account.
- We will send you an email when your child is ready to move to their next class on their coaching pathway and you can book into your child's next class on the portal**.
- You are now able to book and pay online for classes in some venues using our Coaching HomePortal. This is a pilot, and if all does to plan we will make more classes bookable online on the Coaching HomePortal soon.
* The majority of our classes have progress tracking online. However there are a minority of classes which do not have this.
** Online moving up is not available in all instances, for example if the next class is a different length. If this is the case, you will get a message when you try to book online asking you to contact the venue instead. In this instance, email the coaching team at your venue. All venue coaching email addresses can be found here.
Forgotten how to get in to the Coaching Home Portal?
What happens when my child is ready to move?
When your child is ready to move up we will send you an email to let you know. Go into your Coaching HomePortal account where you will be able to see all the appropriate classes that currently have space in them. Simply choose a class that suits you and we'll send you an email to confirm your booking. If none of the options work for you, don't worry. The system is live so keep checking - as spaces become available they will show on the portal right away. Your child will stay in their existing class until a space that suits comes up.
Of course, if you can't find what you're looking for, or would like to discuss your child's coaching further, please don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team at your centre.