Welcome to Coaching at Drumbrae
Booking into a coaching class
Use our Coaching HomePortal to book and pay online for classes. The Coaching HomePortal also allows you to book into additional classes, add siblings to your account and book them into a suitable class.
- Current customers without an activated Coaching HomePortal account - please activate your account first. Click here for a guide to help you activate your account.
- Current customers with an activated Coaching HomePortal account - Click here to go to the Coaching HomePortal. When booking your class please ensure you enter your email and password under the Returning Customers section.
- New customers - Click here to go to the Coaching Homeportal. Once you have selected your class, select the option to Register as a new customer.
Once you have booked and paid online, and received your confirmation, your space is guaranteed.
Sports Classes at Drumbrae Leisure Centre
Starting from age of 18 months to P7 children in our classes will develop confidence, spatial awareness and teamwork. As they progress they'll put their skills, tactics and knowledge into practice playing the game they enjoy.
Developing skills for life in strength, coordination,self confidence and body awareness. Gymnastics General teaches the basics of floor and vaulting skills from 5 years upwards before progressing to a higher class.
Our full contact judo courses progress through a grading system and involve throwing and holding movements promoting coordination, flexibility, balance, strength and endurance, teaching children self-discipline.
Jump into Sport
Multi-activity early years classes are the perfect introduction to sport and exercise. Try out a wide range of sports including athletics, tennis, football, gymnastics and more in a fun and social environment.
From toddlers to older adults, we aim to improve confidence in and out of the water, with an emphasis on fun and progression. Our swim teachers are fully accredited and follow Scottish Swimming Learn to Swim Programme.
Our Coaching Term Dates
Normal Term dates
Our normal coaching term dates are below:
- Thursday 5th January - Sunday 2nd April 2023
- Monday 17th April - Sunday 2nd July 2023
- Monday 14th August - Friday 22nd December 2023
- Saturday 6th January - Friday 29 March 2024