Personal Trainers in our gymsIf you'd like help with a long-term plan exercise programme, or getting fitter for a particular event, personal training could be the answer. Personal training helps you by providing structure, results, variety and motivation, and it's available at an Edinburgh Leisure venue near you. A number of "PT's" are based in Edinburgh Leisure gyms.
You’ll start with an initial consultation to assess your current state of health and define your fitness goals - lose weight, improve posture or simply get fitter. This gives you an agreed starting point, and also a benchmark against which to measure your progress. A good personal training programme will be changed regularly, not only for variety, but also to allow for continued progression. The programme should be flexible - most coaches offer either one-to-one coaching or sessions with partners or friends.
Having a regularly scheduled appointment is great for maintaining your motivation. Not only will you have someone else to report back to, you’ll also be taking part in a structured and realistic programme designed to deliver maximum results in the minimum of time.
The emphasis should be making exercise fun, so that you have the motivation to not only meet, but exceed your goals. The variety of exercises is almost endless. A typical programme will generally combine Aerobic (CV), resistance (weights) & flexibility to give you the workout that suits you best.
We've got a whole squad of Personal Trainers using our centres across the city, give them a buzz and chat through your needs and find the PT for you.
Please note - they are not employed by Edinburgh Leisure and all financial transactions will be carried out between you and the Personal Trainer.
Personal trainers - contact details
- Donnie Brown - 07826 851310 - www.changefitness.co.uk
- Gregor Ridley - 07545 143185 - www.robustrunning.co.uk
- Greg Robertson - 07817 290861 - www.g-r-personal-training.ueniweb.com
- Ed Michell Smith - 07795 177007
- Haitham Youssef - 07857 284946 - www.masterpersonaltraining.co.uk
- Neil Hunter - 07793 634020
- Iain Sinclair - 07881 248322 - www.sbsstrength.co.uk, or via Facebook or Instagram.
- Craig Mason - 07855 206124
- Richard Donaldson - 07855 740738
- Richard Gruber 07533 779201 - www.rgpersonaltraining.co.uk
- Pippa Locke - 07463 575767
- Bartek Handkowski – 07922 412469 - www.bartifitness.com
- Andy Sutherland - 07894 657855 - www.evolveyourfitness.co.uk
- Stuart Coyle - 07388 553069
- Vitalis Okoth - 07554793499
- Dave Middlemiss - 07756796405
- Richard Jacobsen - 07532 917774
- Kaivan Saraei - 07557 749941
- Jo Mcintyre - 07596 732351
- Courtney McNally - 07817 447532
- Hayley Kyle - 07817 592881 - www.hayleykylept.com
- Sean Heaney - 07870 977168
- Mike Heatlie - 07940 712397 - www.edinburghpersonaltrainer.com or via Facebook
- Jason Sutherland - 07393 861808
- Mike Webb - 07715 406710
- Lewis Cairns - 07411 298978 or via Instagram
- Robert Quarm - 07516 990240
- Darren Linton 07960 866050
- Matthew Oxley - 07541 413320 - https://www.oxleyfitness.co.uk/
- Alexander Forsyth – 07796 844056 - www.forsythfitness.co.uk
- James Macaulay - 07931 283051 - Website or Instagram
- Cal Usher - 07495 702255
- Ross MacFarlane - 07727 618861 or via Instagram
- Kelsey Cameron 07764 826159
- Katie Tulloch 07713 395633
Are you a fully qualified Personal Trainer and would like to train your clients within Edinburgh Leisure Facilities? Please contact our Gym Development Manager, Ross Collins (email@example.com) for further information.