Personal Trainers in our gymsIf you'd like help with a long-term plan exercise programme, or getting fitter for a particular event, personal training could be the answer. Personal training helps you by providing structure, results, variety and motivation, and it's available at an Edinburgh Leisure venue near you. A number of "PT's" are based in Edinburgh Leisure gyms.
You’ll start with an initial consultation to assess your current state of health and define your fitness goals - lose weight, improve posture or simply get fitter. This gives you an agreed starting point, and also a benchmark against which to measure your progress. A good personal training programme will be changed regularly, not only for variety, but also to allow for continued progression. The programme should be flexible - most coaches offer either one-to-one coaching or sessions with partners or friends.
Having a regularly scheduled appointment is great for maintaining your motivation. Not only will you have someone else to report back to, you’ll also be taking part in a structured and realistic programme designed to deliver maximum results in the minimum of time.
The emphasis should be making exercise fun, so that you have the motivation to not only meet, but exceed your goals. The variety of exercises is almost endless. A typical programme will generally combine Aerobic (CV), resistance (weights) & flexibility to give you the workout that suits you best.
We've got a whole squad of Personal Trainers using our centres across the city, give them a buzz and chat through your needs and find the PT for you.
Please note - they are not employed by Edinburgh Leisure and all financial transactions will be carried out between you and the Personal Trainer.
Personal trainers - contact details
- Donnie Brown 07826 851 310 www.changefitness.co.uk
- Gregor Ridley 07545 143 185 www.robustrunning.co.uk
- Greg Robertson 07817 290 861 www.g-r-personal-training.ueniweb.com
- Ed Michell Smith 07795 177 007
- Haitham Youssef 07857 284 946 www.masterpersonaltraining.co.uk
- Neil Hunter 07793 634 020 www.fwtltd.com
- Iain Sinclair 07881 248 322 www.sbsstrength.co.uk, or via Facebook or Instagram.
- Dave Ballantine 07766 142875 www.edinburgh-pt.com, or via Facebook or Instagram.
- Craig Mason 07855 206 124
- Richard Donaldson 07855 740738
- Richard Gruber 07533 779 201 www.rgpersonaltraining.co.uk
- Pippa Locke: 07463 575 767
- Bartek Handkowski – 07922 412 469 www.bartifitness.com
- Andy Sutherland: 07894 657855 www.evolveyourfitness.co.uk
- Stuart Coyle 07388 553069
- Vitalis Okoth 07554793499
- Dave Middlemiss 07756796405 www.championshipperformancept.com
- Kaivan Saraei: 07557 749941
- Jo Mcintyre: 07596 732351
- Courtney McNally: 07817 447532
- Hayley Kyle: 07817592881 www.hayleykylept.com
- Sean Heaney: 07870 977168
- Stuart Haldane: 07703 378356
- Mike Heatlie: 07940 712397 www.edinburghpersonaltrainer.com or via Facebook
- Stephen Buckley: 07894 863483 www.steviebuckleypt.com or via Instagram.
Tony Murray: 07892 920573 with weblink www.tonymurrayfitness.co.uk
Are you a fully qualified Personal Trainer and would like to train your clients within Edinburgh Leisure Facilities? Please contact our Gym Development Manager, Ross Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Download Our App
Why not download our FREE mobile app. Booking fitness classes, courts and golf tee times has never been faster! Available now for Apple and Android devices.