Saughton Sports Complex
Our sports centre at Saughton is all about outdoor sports. Whether playing or training it's a great location for a game of football and on our athletics track you can clock up a distance or sprint like a superstar.
Opening Hours and Timetables
Venue Opening Hours
|Monday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||08:30 - 18:00|
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
Pay As You Go Options available at Saughton Sports Complex
The Discount Card offers money off a wide range of pay-and-play activities.
If you prefer to pay and play you can now pick up an Edinburgh Leisure Loyalty Card which allows you to collect points on a range of activities. These points can then be converted to free visits, making it even easier to stay active. Please note: the Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other Edinburgh Leisure card or membership. Terms & conditions apply. Speak to a member of staff for full details.
Up to £0.00 Per Month
Venue Price List
|Non Card Holder||Discount Card Holder||Concessionary Discount Card Holder||Junior/Disability Discount Card Holder|
Prices correct as of 22nd May 2019
For team sports we offer several grass and synthetic pitches catering for 7 a-side and 11 a-side.
You can book grass pitches throughout the football season (August to May), for a club fixture. The 3G pitch is available for training or one off matches.
- Five grass football pitches
- All-weather synthetic surface 3G pitch
- Full sized third generation synthetic pitch
- Enclosed third generation pitch
- 6 lane, 400m athletics track, long jump pit and other track and field equipment
- Team changing inside the Sports Complex building
Part of Saughton Park, situated on Stevenson Drive.
- Saughton Sports Complex, Stevenson Drive, Edinburgh, EH11 3BQ
- 0131 444 0422
- By Bus: Frequent services by Lothian Buses Stenhouse Drive buses 1, 2, 22, N22
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: Car park at Saughton Park.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. You can get directions and an estimated walking time using the Google Maps app.