Saughton Sports Complex
Our sports centre at Saughton is all about outdoor sports. Whether playing or training it's a great location for a game of football and on our athletics track you can clock up a distance or sprint like a superstar.
Opening Hours and Timetables
Venue Opening Hours
|Monday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||08:30 - 18:00|
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
Membership available at Saughton Sports Complex
7 Day Pass
Get unlimited access to gyms, pools and over 700 fitness classes across the city for 7 days.
Pay As You Go Options available at Saughton Sports Complex
The Discount Card gives up to a 25% reduction (or more) on many pay-and-play activities, such as swimming, gym, fitness classes, and badminton courts. It also lets you book classes or courts 8 days in advance.
Venue Price List
|Non Card Holder||Discount Card Holder||Concessionary Discount Card Holder||Junior/Disability Discount Card Holder|
Prices correct as at 1st January 2017
For team sports we offer several grass and synthetic pitches catering for 7 a-side and 11 a-side.
You can book grass pitches throughout the football season (August to May), for a club fixture. The 3G pitch is available for training or one off matches.
- Five grass football pitches
- All-weather synthetic surface 3G pitch
- Full sized third generation synthetic pitch
- Enclosed third generation pitch
- 6 lane, 400m athletics track, long jump pit and other track and field equipment
- Team changing inside the Sports Complex building
Part of Saughton Park, situated on Stevenson Drive.
- Saughton Sports Complex, Stevenson Drive, Edinburgh, EH11 3BQ
- 0131 444 0422
- By Bus: Frequent services by Lothian Buses 1,2, 22 with stops nearby.
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: Car park at Saughton Park.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. Visit Walkit Edinburgh, enter the postcode or street name of where you're walking from and you will be given an estimated walking time.