Saughton Sports Complex
Our sports centre at Saughton is all about outdoor sports. Whether playing or training it's a great location for a game of football and on our athletics track you can clock up a distance or sprint like a superstar.
Opening Hours and Timetables
Venue Opening Hours
|Monday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||08:30 - 18:00|
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
Membership available at Saughton Sports Complex
7 Day Pass
Get unlimited access to gyms, pools and over 700 fitness classes across the city for 7 days. Your pass will start from the day you sign up and run for 7 consecutive days. PLEASE NOTE: fitness class bookings are subject to booking and cancellation terms. See terms and conditions page for details.
Pay As You Go Options available at Saughton Sports Complex
The Discount Card offers money off a wide range of pay-and-play activities.
If you prefer to pay and play you can now pick up an Edinburgh Leisure Loyalty Card which allows you to collect points on a range of activities. These points can then be converted to free visits, making it even easier to stay active. Please note: the Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other Edinburgh Leisure card or membership. Terms & conditions apply. Speak to a member of staff for full details.
Up to £0.00 Per Month
Venue Price List
|Non Card Holder||Discount Card Holder||Concessionary Discount Card Holder||Junior/Disability Discount Card Holder|
Prices correct as at 1st January 2019
For team sports we offer several grass and synthetic pitches catering for 7 a-side and 11 a-side.
You can book grass pitches throughout the football season (August to May), for a club fixture. The 3G pitch is available for training or one off matches.
- Five grass football pitches
- All-weather synthetic surface 3G pitch
- Full sized third generation synthetic pitch
- Enclosed third generation pitch
- 6 lane, 400m athletics track, long jump pit and other track and field equipment
- Team changing inside the Sports Complex building
Part of Saughton Park, situated on Stevenson Drive.
- Saughton Sports Complex, Stevenson Drive, Edinburgh, EH11 3BQ
- 0131 444 0422
- By Bus: Frequent services by Lothian Buses Stenhouse Drive buses 1, 2, 22, N22
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: Car park at Saughton Park.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. Visit Walkit Edinburgh, enter the postcode or street name of where you're walking from and you will be given an estimated walking time.