Saughton Sports Complex
We have reopened for club-access only. Please read the below summary of how we will be operating.
Temporary Programme of Access From 1st August
As we all know from Scottish Government announcements, getting people back to sport and physical activity is happening on a phased and safety first basis. The Governing Bodies have been doing a lot of work to support Clubs to prepare for a return to sport. COVID-19 presents us all with a number of challenges and much uncertainty and makes demands on us all to change and be flexible. At this point, we are assuming a phased re-opening of the pitches e.g. our working assumption is the earliest the high school sports facilities will be reopen for community access is October 2020. Accordingly, availability of space will be significantly reduced. Each sport has its own challenges and we have contacted all our Edinburgh Leisure and Community Access to High School customers directly with more detail and planned next steps to ensure a fair and equitable approach to the allocation of space across the City.
We have created a temporary programme of access for Saughton Sports Complex from 1st August to the end of the October school holidays (Sunday 25th October). Many of our staff are still on furlough so please bear with us while we progress this city-wide approach to programming, with the aim of being as equitable as possible.
Part of Saughton Park, situated on Stevenson Drive.
- Saughton Sports Complex, Stevenson Drive, Edinburgh, EH11 3BQ
- Click here to view our Information Hub, which is full of helpful FAQs and user guides.
- By Bus: Frequent services by Lothian Buses Stenhouse Drive buses 1, 2, 22, N22
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: Car park at Saughton Park.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. You can get directions and an estimated walking time using the Google Maps app.