Opening Hours and How to Get HereWe're located north west of Edinburgh, near Edinburgh Airport and accessible via road, cycle path and public transport. Here's when we're open and how to get here.
Opening Hours and Timetables
Venue Opening Hours
|Monday||17:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||16:30 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||13:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||09:30 - 16:30|
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
Located in the north west of Edinburgh, close to Edinburgh Airport and just off the M9 with excellent transport links to Edinburgh and West Lothian.
- Kirkliston Leisure Centre, Kirklands Park Street, Kirkliston, EH29 9EY
- 0131 333 4700
- By Bus: Services by First Bus Service 38 (Edinburgh to Linlithgow/Stirling) or Horsburgh 568 (St Johns Hospital to Queensferry) Services by Lothian Buses Kirklands Park Street bus 63
- By Bike: Use the Edinburgh CycleStreets Journey Planner for direct and scenic route options.
- By Car: We have a customer car park located to the front of the building and includes disabled parking bays.
- By Train: The nearest train station is Dalmeny Train station or Edinburgh Park train station.
- On Foot: There are many local path networks running by Kirkliston Leisure Centre. You can find these on Sustrans.