Welcome to Coaching at Gracemount
Whether you're looking for a something for you or your child we have a wide range of coaching and classes available at Gracemount Leisure Centre. Whether you are looking to hone your skills or try something new, you can take your pick from a range of different sports and activities.
Booking into a coaching class
Use our Coaching HomePortal to book and pay online for classes. The Coaching HomePortal also allows you to book into additional classes, add siblings to your account and book them into a suitable class.
- Current customers without an activated Coaching HomePortal account - please activate your account first. Click here for a guide to help you activate your account.
- Current customers with an activated Coaching HomePortal account - Click here to go to the Coaching HomePortal. When booking your class please ensure you enter your email and password under the Returning Customers section.
- New customers - Click here to go to the Coaching Homeportal. Once you have selected your class, select the option to Register as a new customer.
Once you have booked and paid online, and received your confirmation, your space is guaranteed.
Sports Classes at Gracemount
Develop your technique and improve through experience by joining one of the badminton clubs that play regularly at our venues, giving players of all ages and abilities the chance to learn or compete.
Boccia is a target ball sport similar to bowls. Our boccia session is open to both adults and young people with sensory, physical and learning disabilities.
Starting from the age of 3 to P7 children in our classes will develop confidence, spatial awareness and teamwork. As they progress they'll put their skills, tactics and knowledge into practice playing the game they enjoy.
Developing skills for life in strength, coordination, self confidence and body awareness. Gymnastics General teaches the basics of floor and vaulting skills from 5 years upwards before progressing to a higher class.
Our Gym Nippers classes help to develop motor skills, balance and agility. Progress within these classes will be monitored against the Edinburgh Leisure class competencies and you can keep a track by signing up to our home portal.
From toddlers to older adults, we aim to improve confidence in and out of the water, with an emphasis on fun and progression. Our swim teachers are fully accredited and follow Scottish Swimming Learn to Swim Programme.
TrampoliningFor children who like to be airborne. Trampolining delivers balance, coordination, cardio fitness and self-confidence. Toddlers and bouncing are a natural combination so courses start at pre-school age.
Our Coaching Term Dates
Normal Term dates
Our normal coaching term dates are below:
- Thursday 5th January - Sunday 2nd April 2023
- Monday 17th April - Sunday 2nd July 2023
- Monday 14th August - Friday 22nd December 2023
- Saturday 6th January - Friday 29 March 2024