Become a Fitness Class Instructor
Edinburgh Leisure use Service Agreements to allow both Edinburgh Leisure and qualified, self-employed freelance instructors and coaches the freedom necessary to operate a successful fitness class and coaching programme across the city.
Why be a Fitness Class Instructor with Edinburgh Leisure
- With multiple venues across the city you can coach in a location convenient to you & your schedule.
- We have morning, afternoon & evening classes to provide a working pattern that suits you
- Fully equipped studios help you deliver the highest quality of classes
- Access opportunities to network with over 200 fitness class instructors and boost your income with class cover
- Musically driven? You can use original music for Les Mills classes and other popular exercise to music classes. EL pay the PPL fee at no extra cost to you
- Competitive fee rates
- Opportunities to upskill/attend training sessions at discounted rates with EL business partners
- Discounted Class Instructor membership
Contact Us for Freelance Fitness Jobs
Instructors agree to provide a specific service to Edinburgh Leisure and are responsible for providing that service as well as keeping their own qualifications, insurance, licenses and Disclosure Scotland checks up to date.
As self-employed instructors our Class Instructors provide all their own personal equipment, such as clothing, footwear, head mics and music as required.
If you’d like to know more about becoming a Fitness Class Instructor contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org