Dive in and join the fun at the Royal Commonwealth Pool with our outstanding, dedicated dive area. All dive sessions are under the close supervision of our lifeguard team and we also offer coached sessions and lessons. Our diving programme follows the National Diving Award Scheme with classes to suit beginners through to competition level.
The Royal Commonwealth Pool has a dedicated diving pool and dry dive area with a range of facilities including:
- Spring boards - 1m and 3m
- Dive platforms - 3m, 5m, 7.5m and 10m
- Video view
- Dry land dive facility featuring trampoline, tumble track, diving boards onto crash mats, somersault boxes, wall bars and stretching area
Come and dip your fingertips into the deep blue water of the Commie. Here are some of the benefits you will get from diving in with us:
- qualified coaching
- more confidence in the water
- improved coordination, flexibility and fitness levels
- great fun
Learn to Dive
Our diving programme follows the National Diving Award Scheme and we offer coaching for all ages, beginning at Primary One, with our experienced, qualified coaches at the only diving facility of its kind in Edinburgh.