Phones Offline - 8am to 11am on Friday 20th May
We will be unable to take customer phone calls on Friday 20th May between 8am and 11am due to maintenance on our telephone system. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Welcome to St Margaret's Park
St Margaret's Park is one of our three outdoor bowling greens in Edinburgh.
The green is open from April to September. Come join us for some fresh air, sunshine and a little healthy competition!
Bowls sessions cannot be pre-booked online. Simply turn up and pay for your session there and then.
St Margaret's is also home to tennis courts and a putting green.
The tennis courts are free to use, and don't require a booking. Just turn up and play!
|Bowling - 1 Hour||£4.60|
|Bowling - 1 Hour (Discount Card)
|Bowling - 1 Hour (65+)||£3.20|
|Bowling - 1 Hour (Junior/Disability)||£2.30|
|Half Green - 1 Hour||£50.00|
|Full Green - 1 Hour||£100.00|
Venue Opening Hours
|Tuesday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 20:00|
Please note, the bowling season runs from 24th April 2022 to 25th August 2022. The greens are not available for play outwith these months.
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
Located about three miles to the west of the city centre, off St John's Road in the suburb of Corstorphine.
- St Margaret's Park, Costorphine High Street, Edinburgh, EH12 7SX
- Click here to view our Information Hub, which is full of helpful FAQs and user guides.
- By Bus: Services by Lothian Buses Saughton Road North bus 1, St John's Road buses 12, 26, 31, N26
- By Car: Limited on street parking.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. Visit Walkit Edinburgh, enter the postcode or street name of where you're walking from and you will be given an estimated walking time.