St Margaret's Park
Play in the park. Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities at this Green Flag award winning park with tree-lined avenues and mature landscaped areas. Whether you fancy an informal knock about, a warm up for Wimbledon watching or a regular league match, our four acrylic tennis courts at St. Margaret’s Park are ready for your serve.
Tennis courts are open for public use throughout the summer and individuals are welcome to pay and play. We also have an outdoor bowling green open during the summer months from April to September for use on a pay-as-you-go basis for occasional players and clubs - or try your hand on our putting green.
Opening Hours and Timetables
Venue Opening Hours
|Monday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||12:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 20:00|
Please note, the bowling season runs from 23rd April to 7th September. The greens are not available for play outwith these months.
Opening hours for specific activities may differ from venue opening.
With our Discount Card you can save up to 25% every time you play at a one off cost of £29.90 for a period of 12 months.
Discount Cards are free for under 18's and from £17.90 for over 50's. Other concessions also available.
Courts can be booked up to 8 days in advance for discount card holders or 7 days for non-card holders.
Members also receive up to 25% off court hire and a selection of other activities.
FacilitiesThe bowling season runs from from April to September.
- Four outdoor all-weather tennis courts
- Outdoor bowling green
- Putting (during staffed opening hours)
- Equipment hire (when pavilion is open)
TennisFor tennis bookings or enquiries, please contact:
Located about three miles to the west of the city centre, off St John's Road in the suburb of Corstorphine.
- St Margaret's Park, Costorphine High Street, Edinburgh, EH12 7SX
- 0131 669 0404
- By Bus: Services by Lothian Buses Saughton Road North bus 1, St John's Road buses 12, 26, 31, N26
- By Car: Limited on street parking.
- On Foot: Burn calories on the way. Visit Walkit Edinburgh, enter the postcode or street name of where you're walking from and you will be given an estimated walking time.