Ainslie Park Fitness Open Day
Do you want to freshen up your fitness routine? Maybe you're looking for a new gym, or you just want to try a different fitness class? On Saturday 2nd December, Ainslie Park Leisure Centre's doors are open to anyone who wants to get stuck in!
All fitness activities are completely free, so there's nothing stopping you from trying something new!
To say thank you for taking part, we'll also be running a prize draw for anyone who attends, with prizes including free month of membership, Myzone belts, and AquaDash vouchers.
And if you enjoyed yourself and want to come back, we're offering a £0 joining fee for new members who sign up on the day.
What can I try?
We're putting on a programme of all our most popular classes, including Yoga, Hatton Boxing, and a mix of Les Mills classes such as Bodypump and Bodycombat.
Whether you want to pump it up or slow it down, we've got something for you.
Our gym is packed full of high quality kit. We've got a mix of cardio, free weights, resistance machines, cables, and functional space.
Whatever you want to get from your workout, you can find it here.
Take part in a circuit class led by one of our expert gym instructors.
Using the gym's functional space, you'll use a mix of bodyweight exercises and gym equipment to work up a sweat.
Gym Instructor Consultations
Book an appointment with one of our gym team.
Get what you need from our instructors - whether thats an induction to the Ainslie Park gym, help with a new workout plan, guidance on lifting form, or nutritional advice.
How to book
If you're new to Edinburgh Leisure and want to book a class, you'll need an Active Reward account first. To sign up for free, click here.
Select Ainslie Park Leisure Centre, then 'Adult', then 'Active Reward Card' and enter your details.
Once you've got your account you can either book online, or download the free Edinburgh Leisure app.
Terms and Conditions
- The Open Day offer only applies to fitness classes, gym-based classes, and gym visits. All other activities at Ainslie Park such as swimming and sauna must be paid for as normal.
- All our normal age, accreditation & registration T&C’s apply.
- Edinburgh Leisure reserve the right to restrict numbers if facilities become too busy.
- Fitness classes and gym-based classes must be pre-booked, apart from general gym admissions.
- Check in with reception on arrival.
- £0 Joining Fee offer on the day (2nd December 2023) only applies to Ainslie Park Gym Only, Ainslie Park Fitness Class, and Full Fitness adult memberships.
- £0 Joining Fee offer can only be secured at Ainslie Park reception on the Open Day (2nd December 2023).
- Attendees of the Ainslie Park Fitness Open Day will be entered into a prize draw.
- Entries will be limited to one per attendee, regardless of how many activities are booked on the day.
- Attendance will only count as an entry if you have an Edinburgh Leisure booking account and have registered your attendance. Customers who don't have an Edinburgh Leisure booking account, have either not booked into their activity (not applicable to gym visits) or not checked in at reception (gym visits only) will not receive an entry to the draw.
- Prizes are as follows:
- 10 x vouchers for a free AquaDash session
- 5 x free months of membership
- 2 x Myzone belts
- Winners will be selected using a random name generator.
- WInners will be contacted within 5 days of the event using the details registered on their Edinburgh Leisure booking account.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, a new winner will be drawn instead.
- Prizes have no cash exchange value.