There’s nothing better than a summer splash!
That’s why we’ve created an awesome challenge to encourage young people to keep active in our pools and try something different.
Our children's passport lists 21 fun activities to do in the water. Complete 7 activities and your child receives a certificate plus you have the option to enter a draw to win a month's free swimming at Edinburgh Leisure.
How can I get involved?
Pick up a passport at any of our pools. Take the passport with you when you and/or your child visits us and if they do any of the activities listed they can ask one of the Edinburgh Leisure team to sign their passport.
You can write in any water-based activity that we’ve missed from the list or something they’ve repeated at the bottom of the table.
The passport will run from 30 June – 13 August.
Summer Pool Timetables
Our summer pool timetables will be online here w/c 25th June so you can see what is on where all through the summer.
How much does it cost?
Costs of the activities will vary. Have a look at the venue pages or contact our centres if you want to find out more.
How do I get the certificate?
Once there’s 7 signatures on the passport you can hand it in at any of our pools and collect your certificate. And if you’d like – you can pick up another passport! If you choose to do so, the passport can then be entered into a prizedraw* to win a free family swim for the month of October. See terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
• Activities and certificates must be collected between 30 June - 13th August
• Two activities can be claimed per swim session.
• The three blank lines at the bottom of the table can be used to add an Edinburgh Leisure pool based activity not listed, or a repeat of a listed activity.
• Certificates can be claimed by handing in a passport with 7 lines completed to one of our centre's Reception Team. No parent/guardian details or email are required to get a
certificate. If the parent/guardian doesn’t want to enter the draw the passport will simply be destroyed once the certificate is given out.
• One child can complete more than one passport over the summer
• Access to pools may be affected over the summer for example access to the Royal Commonwealth Pool is affected due to hosting the European Diving Championships 2018 from 21st July - 17th August
Draw for one month’s free swim
• For parents/guardians 18 years and over only. If the parent/guardian would like to enter the draw the their contact details need to be entered onto the completed passport and handed in to one of our centres' Reception Team.
• One draw will happen for one prize on w/c 13th August and the winner notified by email. If the winner does not respond within 7 days Edinburgh Leisure will deem the prize to be forfeited and draw another winner up to a maximum of 2 draws. If the winner doesn’t want the prize we will again draw another winner up to a maximum of 2 draws.
• Winners will be asked to collect their prize from an Edinburgh Leisure venue.
• Parents/guardians can enter more than once ie each completed passport can be entered.