This is where we will be posting any updates related to COVID-19 and our venues.
Update on 11/05/2021
We welcome the First Minister's most recent announcement and the confirmation that most of mainland Scotland will move to level two of the Scottish Government’s five-tier COVID alert system as scheduled on Monday 17th May.
For Edinburgh Leisure this currently means:
- Adult outdoor contact sports and indoor group exercises can resume on Monday 17th May. We are contacting relevant customers directly with specific venue and activity restart information and are updating our website.
- Edinburgh Leisures venues re-opened for individual exercise on the 26th of April, including gyms, swimming pools, indoor court hire, racquet sports and children's coaching.
- Our golf courses remain open (weather permitting). Four-balls are now permitted and from 16th April, you have been able to travel anywhere in Scotland for the purpose of recreation or exercise
- Our outdoor tennis courts remain open (weather permitting). You can read the latest guidelines from Tennis Scotland here.
- From the 5th of April, contact sports resumed for 12-17-year-olds.
- From the 19th of April, community access to high school sports facilities restarted with access to outdoor pitches.
- We will continue live-streaming fitness classes, with membership and pay-as-you-go options available. Find out more here.
Please bear with us and continue to check our website for further updates and booking information. We are looking forward to welcoming our customers back.