Soft Play Guidelines
The main changes you will notice
- All soft play sessions must now be booked in advance online or via our app.
- You will book a table in soft play for up to 6 people in total. This table is exclusively yours during your session.
- All session times are 60 minutes, allowing us to deep clean the frames and tables between each session.
- Access to frames for adults and staff is currently limited due to to physical distancing guidance.
- Baby areas will be very limited due to physical distancing (as adults will be in these areas).
- Some elements, including ball pools, are not currently available.
How you can help us during your visit
- Please do not arrive too early - access to soft play will be approximately 5 minutes before your session start time.
- After your session, please leave the area quickly and safely to allow staff access to deep clean before the next session.
- Please make use of sanitisation stations throughout venue and maintain physical distancing where possible.
- Adults and children over 5yrs are required to wear face coverings when arriving and exiting soft play. Face coverings are not required during play or when seated at your table.
- Please remove shoes before entering the soft play frames: socks must be worn at all times.
Booking & payment
In order to manage numbers and flow in our venues safely, our soft play sessions will be pre-book only via our app or website. This means you won’t be able to turn up to a session without a booking. You can book a 60 minute session, where you will be assigned a table for up to 6 people. This table will be exclusively yours for the whole session.
Soft play sessions can be booked from 9pm 8 days in advance for Young Explorer members and 7 days in advance for non-members.
To book a session you will need an Edinburgh Leisure account (soft play sessions can be booked with any Edinburgh Leisure card for any activity).
If you are not a member paying via Direct Debit, you will need to pre-pay for your activity.
Please click here for soft play booking terms and conditions.
Arrival and exit from venue
Please follow all directional signage including one way systems and physical distancing measures on arrival.
Please arrive for your soft play session no more than 5 minutes before start time.
When your session is finished, please exit as quickly and safely as possible to allow deep clean to take place before next session.
Thank you for playing your part in keeping everyone safe. We hope you enjoy your soft play session!
Download Our App
Why not download our FREE mobile app. Booking fitness classes, courts and golf tee times has never been faster! Available now for Apple and Android devices.