Edinburgh Leisure | Tuesday 27th November 2018 10:52am
Join in the adventure – we’re on the search for Skyes
Skye will be one of our new characters at the relaunch of our soft play, Scrambles at the EICA: Ratho.
Know a youngster named Skye? Edinburgh Leisure is looking for little adventurers, aged0-10 years, with that very special name to join us as a VIP at Scrambles launch party on 3 January 2019*
Interested? Send us an email (email@example.com) with a photo of your Skye, their date of birth, and a contact number, by Sunday 9th December.
We’ll be choosing some of the Skyes to be one of our ‘star guests’ and inviting them to join us.
Scrambles soft play is currently being refurbished and will reopen its doors on 3 January 2019. The new development will include:
- Brand new frames for babies, toddlers and juniors
- Exciting new state-of-the-art equipment
- New layout, extended seating area and new café
Edinburgh Leisure is a charity dedicated to creating opportunities for everyone to lead more active, healthy lives. We do this by running over 30 sports and leisure facilities, including 3 soft play venues across the city and deliver our Active Communities programme, which helps improve the lives of people affected by health conditions, poverty, inequalities and disabilities.
For more information: www.edinburghleisure.co.uk
*Terms and conditions apply:
- Edinburgh Leisure will be selecting a number of Skyes (aged 0-10 years) to join us for the launch of Scrambles on 3 January 2019. Edinburgh Leisure’s decision will be final. Chosen Skyes will be notified by Thursday, 13 December 2018, at the latest.
- The chosen Skyes will need to be available for a photo call at 9.00am on Thursday, 3 January 2019.
- Each Skye will then receive a free 90-minute play session at Scrambles until
- 1 other sibling is welcome to attend and play in the soft play, if of the appropriate age, but will not be included in the photo-shoot and will not receive a goody bag. Any additional children will need to be paid for, at the respective price.
- We will be taking photos/film and/or gather comments of your child as a record of the day and for promotional purposes. These images may appear, for example, on our website, in email newsletters, on social media, or be sent out to media and/or used in our printed materials including leaflets, posters.
- By accepting the invitation you consent to Edinburgh Leisure using images in video recordings and/or photographs for marketing purposes.
I understand that:
- The images will be held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation;
- We will collect your signed permission on 3 January 2019
- That we will not include personal details
- That the images will be the copyright of Edinburgh Leisure
- That this permission is valid for 5 years after which all images and the form will be deleted from our library