| Friday 21st July 2017 12:16pm
This September, Edinburgh Leisure will be launching its very first public fundraiser, the Jump In Swim Challenge which will raise funds to give nursery school children affected by poverty the chance to learn to swim.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced swimmer, there’s a challenge to suit everyone, so sign up today and stroke, crawl or paddle 5 or 10km throughout the month of September and help us give every child in Edinburgh the chance to swim!
How to sign up!
1. Pick the right challenge for you
- Toe dippers 5km - swim 25 lengths per week and you will achieve your goal
- Olympic Dreamers 10km – Up the ante and power through 100 lengths a week!
- 10x10 challengers - Mix it up a little by swimming 1km in each of our 10 pools.
2. Sign up to the challenge
Follow this link or in person at a Edinburgh Leisure venue
3. Receive your swimmer pack from us
From August, we’ll send you out your swimmer pack (link) which will include everything you need to set you up for your challenge
4. Get swimming!
Grab your swimming customer and Jump In on 1st September
Click below to find out more about the Jump In project and why swimming is such an important life skill for children to learn.