Activity Bingo Challenge
Mix up your gym routine
It's important to keep your gym routine engaging and challenging.
That's why, this February, we're encouraging you to get out of your comfort zone with Activity Bingo!
We're challenging you to try a selection of interesting gym exercises and workouts that you may not have tried before.
On top of the satisfaction of pushing yourself, when you complete your card you'll be entered into our prize draw.
How to take part
- Pick up a bingo card on your next visit to the gym
- Complete the exercises on the card (and get them signed off by one of our gym team*)
- Hand in your card when you've ticked off all the exercises to be entered into our prize draw!
It's that simple.
A full house will enter you into our prize draw. One full house from each venue will be awarded a free month of membership, plus three additional lucky winners will get a Myzone belt.
Complete either a line or the corners of the card to get a pass to bring a friend to the gym for free.
*Maximum of 2 exercises can be signed off per day.
Terms and Conditions
1) Activity Bingo Challenge is open to both members and non-members.
2) Activity Bingo Challenge will run from 1st - 29th February 2020
3) Non-members who do not hold any form of registered Edinburgh Leisure card will not be entered into the prize draw, as they would be unable to be contacted in the event that they win.
3) A member of gym staff must sign your card when you complete an exercise for it to count towards the challenge. Maximum of 2 exercises can be signed off per day.
4) Members who win 'one month free membership' will be upgraded to Full Fitness membership for the month of April 2020 and their April direct debit will be frozen.
5) Non-members who win 'one month free membership' will be upgraded to Full Fitness membership for the month of March 2020.
6) Single-use free friend passes are valid until 31st March 2020.
Prize Draw Format
1) Each venue will hold a draw, the winner of which will win one month of membership free (see Ts and Cs above). You will be entered into the draw at the venue where you submitted your completed bingo card.
2) All cards that didn't win in the first draw will be put into a second central draw, from which three entrants will win a Myzone belt.
3) Prize draws will take place on 1st March 2020.
4) Winners with an Edinburgh Leisure membership, discount card, loyalty card or 10 for 8 card will be contacted using the contact details registered to their account. By entering the competition you are consenting to being contacted in the event that you win.
5) We will attempt to contact Myzone belt winners a maximum of three times. If we don't receive a response and you haven't collected your belt after the third attempt, a new winner will be drawn.