Fitness class guidelines
Moving 'beyond Level 0'
After Scotland’s move ‘beyond Level 0’ we are starting to introduce changes. We’re taking time to ensure our venues will continue to be a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. So we’re making these changes in phases. Please keep checking our website for the latest information before visiting.
- Fitness classes are pre-book only via the Edinburgh Leisure app or website. For full booking terms and conditions including cancelling please follow this link.
- Our changing rooms, lockers and showers are all available to use. You can use shampoo and soap and our hairdryers are back in action again too.
- Please arrive as close to your class start time as possible.
- Respect the personal space of other customers and Edinburgh Leisure employees as you move around the venue.
- You must wear a face covering while moving around the building, but not during your activity or if you’re sitting in our cafes.
- Throughout September we will be removing the taped lines and spots from our studio floors, in line with government guidance. We would encourage you to continue to keep a safe distance from other class members (the instructor will support with this)
- Please use lockers for your valuables and when you arrive find a marked workout spot and place any belongings you have with you your water bottle (for example) at the side of the studio
- Please continue to wipe down equipment before and after use
Download Our App
Why not download our FREE mobile app. Booking fitness classes, courts and golf tee times has never been faster! Available now for Apple and Android devices.