Routesetting at EICA
Keep up to date with the newest routes and problems at EICA.
Our busy routesetters are always refreshing different routes and problems in the centre. So there's always something new to try whether you are lead climbing, top roping, on the auto belays, or just in for a boulder.
You can also keep up to date with any special setting that may be taking place for events or competitions on this page.
See below and see which routes or boulders have been reset most recently and see what is due to be changed soon.
Why not climb something new?
- Tower Wall - New Green 6b and Orange 6a
- Tower Top Ropes - New yellow 7a toprope on the back of the tower
- Speed Slab Top Ropes - 6 new routes from 4 to 7a on the slab
- Arena Boulders - New problems on slab boulder, including travereses
- Bouldering room - 35 wall in bouldering room has been reset with problems ranging from V1 to V7
- Competition wall - Yellow 6c+ has been extended through the roof to make a 7a
- Justice Panel - 2 new hard routes have been added on to the Justice wall, orange 7b on line 18 and Blue 7c+ on line 20
Watch out for new routes/boulders!
We'll soon be resetting routes/problems on:
- Arena slab boulder - adding in some more problems
- V-board in the bouldering room will be reset soon
- Autobelays on right side of arena are due a reset
- Cave routes on the main wall (Lines 12 - 17)
- Turtle Back on the main wall (Lines 23 - 27)
Watch this space for what new routes and boulder you can expect to see soon at EICA.
We'd love to hear what you think of our routesetting and if there's anything you'd like to see more of at EICA.
Want to see what our busy routesetters are up to and get a glimpse of the fantastic routes they are working on?
Visit our Routesetter's very own Facebook page to meet the team and see what goes on behind the scenes at EICA.