What type of information is collected from you?
- Personal – name, address, email, date of birth, telephone
- Qualifications – for Service Providers we require copies of insurances and certificates
- Product or service – details about the products or services you have used or bought from us
- Financial – for example bank address, sort code and account number. If you buy something from us using a card, your card information is not held by us. It is collected by our third-party payment processors. They specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
- Image – if you become a member or sign up to our programmes your photograph may be taken electronically to allow our staff to easily verify your membership. We also have a variety of CCTV systems across our facilities which may capture your image. Images may also be taken and used for marketing purposes, with your consent.
- Health and additional support information – if you (or your child) have medical information or additional support needs that is relevant to disclose to us to ensure your/their safety and best possible experience, or if you have been referred to us by a professional. This includes any health information disclosed or discovered through our gym induction programme.
- Usage – information about how you use our products and services
- Preferences and consents – this includes information such as how you would prefer us to contact you, what your fitness aims are, whether you wish to receive marketing information from us, use of your image for marketing purposes, or confirmation that you understand risks associated with certain activities such as climbing