Booking unavailable from 3pm Wednesday 27th until 6am Thursday 28th January
We are carrying out essential work on our systems from 3pm Wednesday 27th January â€“ 6am Thursday 28th January. During this time you will not be able to book any activity on the app or website and there will be no online fitness classes running or floodlit tennis available. We apologise for any inconvenience.
How long we keep your personal information
We are legally required to hold some types of information for certain periods of time. We set retention periods for all types of personal data and review data accordingly. For example we will hold:
- financial data for 7 years
- accident data for 3 years (or until the individual reaches 21 years old)
- climbing registration for 3 years after expiry
- membership contracts, direct debit mandates for 1 year after leaving
- any health data for programmes, 1 year after leaving
- name and address for Active Communities programmes will be held for 1 year after leaving
- any health data from our gym inductions or gym GP referrals will be held for 1 year
- information from customer comments cards for 1 year
- information from enquiries will not be retained after contact has been made.