Please complete our survey
Take the chance to tell us about your website visit today. This will help us make our website more efficient and only takes a few moments.
How long we keep your personal information
We are legally required to hold some types of information for certain periods of time. We set retention periods for all types of personal data and review data accordingly. For example we will hold:
- financial data for 7 years
- accident data for 3 years (or until the individual reaches 21 years old)
- climbing registration for 3 years after expiry
- membership contracts, direct debit mandates for 1 year after leaving
- any health data for programmes, 1 year after leaving
- name and address for Active Communities programmes will be held for 1 year after leaving
- any health data from our gym inductions or gym GP referrals will be held for 1 year
- information from customer comments cards for 1 year
- information from enquiries will not be retained after contact has been made.