Booking unavailable from 3pm Wednesday 27th until 6am Thursday 28th January
We are carrying out essential work on our systems from 3pm Wednesday 27th January â€“ 6am Thursday 28th January. During this time you will not be able to book any activity on the app or website and there will be no online fitness classes running or floodlit tennis available. We apologise for any inconvenience.
How this information is used
We use this information to ensure we meet obligations arising from any contract you have entered into, to provide you with the best experience possible and to improve this experience over time.
We may use your information to (legal basis for it in brackets):
- Process your membership or bookings. (Contract)
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into such as processing payments or external course validation. (Contract)
- Process your details including your image into our electronic booking system to take payments/process invoices. (Contract)
- Use your your image to allow our staff to easily verify your membership. (Legitimate Interest)
- Provide good customer service by ensuring your preferences and health or additional support needs are considered, answering any enquiries or comments, ensuring you understand any risks associated with your activity and that you are kept informed of operational updates or changes to our services (such as venue closures). (Legitimate Interest)
- Provide you with specific marketing information (based on your choices) such as information about new services or products or offers. This is only applicable where marketing consent is requested. Where it is not requested customers will not be sent any marketing information. (*Consent)
- Undertake our company administrative purposes including targeted marketing, usage analysis, and systems development (Legitimate interest)
- Utilise images/videos in marketing materials. (*Consent)
- Improve our products and services by seeking your views on the services we provide or reviewing information about usage. (Legitimate Interest)
- Ensure the security of our staff and customers. (Legitimate Interest)
- Support the Scottish Government's 'Test and Protect' public health measure (Legitimate Interest)
- Record accidents. (Legal duty)
The information we hold with a Contract legal basis, means we need this information to fulfill our contract with you. Legitimate interest means that as an organisation we have a business/service reason to use your information. It must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you.
Consent means we will expressly ask your consent to gather and use this information. There are some pieces of legislation which place a Legal Duty on us to record your information.
*You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the information in our data-protection promise.