AquaDash and AquaDash Extreme Guidelines
How you can help us during your session
We are committed to providing a safe environment for you to enjoy your AquaDash or AquaDash Extreme session. Both will run at reduced capacities until further notice.
- Please arrive at the venue swim-ready (with swimwear on underneath your outdoor clothing.
- Please be follow one-way system in and out of venue.
- Please make use of sanitisation stations throughout the venue.
- All customers must wear a mask before and after session, unless exempt.
- All customers must maintain to physical distance rules before and after session.
Please don’t visit if you or anyone in your household, are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
Before your visit, there are some important things that will be different. It’s important to remember:
- AquaDash and AquaDash Extreme must be booked online in advance. Please visit edinburghleisure.co.uk for more details and to book your place. Sessions are released four weeks in advance on a rolling daily basis. Please only book a session if you are sure you can attend as refunds/changes are not available.
- Please arrive ready to swim, with swimwear under your clothing. (As you will be required to wear a buoyancy aid, you may choose to wear t-shirt and shorts for your session if you find this more comfortable).
- The changing rooms, toilets, lockers, showers (soap and shampoo allowed) and hairdryers will be available for use.
- You should arrive at the venue 10 minutes before your session time to check in, receive your buoyancy aid and be ready for the AquaDash / AquaDash Extreme briefing. You will not be able to access AquaDash or AquaDash Extreme without first attending the full briefing.
- A small number of items will be available to purchase (by card payment only) at our venues e.g. swim goggles.
- Our standard adult to child ratios apply to AquaDash and AquaDash Extreme - If you are bringing a child aged 6-8 then they must be accompanied by an adult and on a ratio of 1 adult : 2 children. Children 9 + do not require adult supervision.
Arrival at venue
Please arrive swim-ready for your AquaDash/AquaDash Extreme visit, i.e. arrive with swimwear on under outdoor clothing.
Once in the building, follow the one-way system in place to the AquaDash sign-in desk. Please follow the physical distancing markers on the floor until you can safely move forward.
The team will check you in and direct you to the AquaDash Zone poolside where you can remove outdoor clothing and attend the briefing.
Lockers for valuables will be available in the reception area on arrival, however we advise against bringing valuables with you and are not liable for any losses.
After your session
When your session is over, the lifeguard will blow the whistle. Please leave the pool promptly and maintain physical distancing as you leave.
- Please exit the pool safely and maintain physical distancing from other groups.
- Collect your belongings and change in our changing village.
- You will have 10-minutes to change and exit the changing facilities.
We love to see you, but we have arranged our bookings to carefully manage the number of people in our building at any one time, including reduced capacities on AquaDash course and AquaDash Extreme slides. Thank you for playing your part in keeping everyone safe.
Download Our App
Why not download our FREE mobile app. Booking fitness classes, courts and golf tee times has never been faster! Available now for Apple and Android devices.