The cardholder must be present at the booking and present their membership card.
Moving 'beyond Level 0'
After Scotland’s move ‘beyond Level 0’ we are starting to introduce changes in our venues. We’re taking time to ensure our venues will continue to be a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. So we’re making these changes in phases. Please keep checking our website for the latest information before visiting.
- Tennis and badminton matches are pre-book only via the Edinburgh Leisure app or website. For full booking terms and conditions including cancelling please follow this link
- Our changing rooms, lockers and showers are all available to use. You can use shampoo and soap and our hairdryers are back in action again too.
- Please arrive as close to your match start time as possible.
- Players can be from different househoulds
- Respect the personal space of other customers and Edinburgh Leisure employees
- You must wear a face covering while moving around the building, but not during your activity or if you’re sitting in our cafes.
- Please sanitise your hands before, during, and after your match.
- Please maintain a physical distance between yourself and others.
- Please keep to your own court and avoid going onto other players courts e.g. to retrieve up balls/other equipment.
- Please avoid touching equipment on court e.g. nets and posts.
- For outdoor all-weather courts, you will not need to drag the courts. This will be done by staff to minimise risk.
- When your session is over please leave the courts promptly to allow us to prepare for the next session/customers.
Face coverings have been made mandatory and must be worn when in indoor communal areas (e.g. when you enter a venue). Customers do not have to wear them when taking part in their activity.
Download Our App
Why not download our FREE mobile app. Booking fitness classes, courts and golf tee times has never been faster! Available now for Apple and Android devices.